3 Hong Kong "Make Our Lives Easier with AI" App Enhancement Competition
The popularity of smart phones, as a result the rapid development of Mobile Application. A wide range of applications which including instant messaging, social networking, living information, shopping platform, and food guides become our daily useful applications, consequently mobile application to be indispensable to our daily life. You are cordially invited to add "Artificial Intelligence" element in existing applications to enhance the function. Tell us how to make use of artificial intelligence to improve our daily life.
Event DetailsSubmission Period:1 March 2018 – 14 April 2018
Eligibility:S4-S6 secondary, university & college students
- According to the theme, use"AI" to enhance the existing App functions, please refer to the below guiding rules:
- Entries can be presented in any form (e.g. Video, illustration, PowerPoint etc)
- Explain the reasons for choosing the App
- Indicate the improvement needed for the existing App
- Elaborate how AI can improve or enhance the App
- Explain the necessity of the improvement and the benefits from it
- Instead of technical details, focus on the addition of new features
- Submit no more 800 words (Chinese or English) for proposal. Images can be attached in the proposal.
- Each participant can ONLY submit 1 entry.
- The score card for judging will include the originality (40%), feasibility (30%) and insights (30%).
- No restriction on drawing tool and computer-aided design is accepted
- Upload the proposal (in doc, docx, jepg, png, gif, ppt, pptx, pdf, mp4 format) to www.cahk.hk/WTISD2018 or whatsapp to 6572 4245 (please state your name / school / class / contact).
Assessment:10 outstanding submissions will be chosen by judge panel and displayed in Prize Presentation Ceremony. Champion, First Runner-Up and Second Runner-Up will be selected among the outstanding submissions.
Rules and Regulations:
- No restriction on the submitted file size.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the submissions in the future for any promotional and marketing service.
- All submitted entries must be in original, no copied or synthesis works will be accepted.